Thursday, September 07, 2006

Drama queen


Baby, bubu, aa & neng,
take me away to the peaceful place where I don’t have to deal with this horrible world of mean adults.
Tinker Bell,
sprinkle me with your brightest pixie dust so I can fly to peter pan’s neverland with only captain cook as defeatable enemy to amuse me.
Totoro,
pick me up with your cat bus and fly me away from this cocoon of being responsible, reasonable adult.

so exhausted.
tired of fighting to get what I want.
want to stop worrying, thinking, considering others, making decisions.

Some people said that my life is so boring because I always stay on track.
Don’t they know that I busted my arse to be there?
It is way too easy to be selfish and careless. I chose this and never looked back.

Yeah, my inner drama queen is coming back after being dormant since I overcame my teens.

No comments: