Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today

Things am blah about
Why do I often feel like am trapped in the hole with a bunch of assholes.
Some people said that this is the best hole.
Well, a hole is a hole is a hole.
And assholes are assholes are assholes.
Of course, most of them are not, but the ones that are is just the ultimate kind. Crème de la crème if I could exaggerate that.

Gosh. Am such a wreck.
Some things are moving on the right track. Am back on the right path, hopefully.
This other thing, however, is completely upside down and I only wish for this semester to end as fast as possible. My fault was that I didn’t want to organize thing that was not suppose to be my responsibility. But working as a team, some people think that I, being the one that capable, should.
Lesson learned 1: Take. More. Control.
Lesson learned 2: avoid working with this loser, if possible.

Things am grateful for
Chubbs, for being my rock solid supporter whenever am tired of this stupid silly things with these obnoxious robots and whatnots.
ipod, for building my invisible cocoon in my office whenever I just want to disappear.
Internet, the slowpoke, for getting away and still look busy. ;p

No comments: