waaaaagh….. seems like ages since I last updated this blog.
Got no office time to steal. Heh heh heh.
Can’t concentrate on anything right now.
Hibernating would be nice.
Last week I took a day off. I was emotionally exhausted and decided I need a break just minutes before going to work. Spending one whole day with darling-dearest bubu turned out to be the best break I’ve ever had. I came back the next day refreshed and happy again.
I didn’t know why then. All I know was that I had to be in a cheerful environment if I want to stay nice to some people. I had to avoid some people or I show my anger to them. I had to avoid them or I’ll be hostile.
I guess I was dissappointed because I realized that I was delusional, trying hard not to admit that I too think of some people as spoiled brats. All this months, I was trying not to see them as some people see them, not being judgemental, see them past their status, but look at them as a grown up human being. I keep telling my friends and families that despite their upbringing, they are different.
But some events that occurred a while ago has proven the other way. I was right, the silent majority were this motivated-eager to learn-grown ups (at least they tried to be). But this annoying minority, this fed by a silver spoon lot have just confirmed to me the other way. They showed me just how spoiled they are, showed me that what other people saying about them are true. True-blue-starving-for-attention-drama-kings/queens-no-one-understand-me-always-get-what-they-wanted-spoiled-brats (you, yes you, my dear cuz, am really happy to say, are not among them).
To think that I tried to make those idealistic people change their point of view about them and all I got is this.
Geez…….
UGH STOPPIT!!! I become them it I continue this.
Well I guess it’s all my fault. I expect them to be like the other people here, this motivated people who know what they wanted and not get things so easily. It was shocking to meet the other kind. But I’ll learn.
So, let them bring on all their problems
I'll do better than my best
I have confidence they'll put me to the test
But I'll make them see I have confidence in me
(I Have Confidence, Maria)
No comments:
Post a Comment