I’ve just realized that I have to submit my paper in exactly 8 weeks, prepare my tests, and start to find professor. Meanwhile, there is one class am supposed to co-teach and also this clerical thing I have to do which took time, degrading and in the end, only get some people angry. Aaaand…. I have to work with this unreliable person who’s notoriously good at ‘delegating’ his responsibilities and took credit for the result.
Hm.
The good news is, I finally get my grey cells to do a wee bit of work (which resulted in the much anticipated research proposal that’s been delayed since forever. Heh heh heh).
Am also surprised that I am not that angry anymore about that someone who’ve hurt me & my loved ones. I used to wonder what will I do if I met one, what will I say. I even had dreams about it and they always involved with me lashing insults at this spineless twerp. I thought about how nice it will be to land a punch on one’s face, publicly humiliate one and make one really really sorry of what one’s done. So meeting one after all this and not feel a thing is quite a shock. Am still astonished that I can calmly and politely say hello and shake hands with one. One thing still puzzled me though: will I be happier to see that one become an accomplished person or would I rather see one not change, still one who cannot make up one’s mind, a loser?
Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment