Friday, July 21, 2006

lost

Lost someone. not literally, but some of one’s personality is lost.
Too tired to be witty. Too panicky over some trivial, banal things. Lost one’s philosophical thoughts over snobbery. All those education, all those good books read vanished over every effort to keep one’s image.
What a waste.

Were you too tired to be an eccentric? be considered brainy and thoughtful? Deep?
Its so horrible seeing you become ‘the mass’. The common people who cares of what other people think, who think highly of others notion of you.

Maybe it was me.
Maybe I think too highly of you while you desperately want to be ordinary.
Maybe I was blinded by your intelligence that I did not see your needs to be recognized as someone other than that.

It is definitely time to let you go then.
It’s time to say good bye to the old you.
Too bad.
I like the old one better, but what can I do?
Toodles eccentric.
Hello snob.

Sulit untuk tidak judes dan galak apabila menghadapi ke-jaim-an.

(too noisy in my room to do anything. Some students are getting a crash course for their Monday exam. Its panic time!!!!
I can’t concentrate with all this racket. Discussion. Music. Tried plugging my ipod (yes, I finally bought this baby!!!!) but doesn’t help. How annoying.
Sigh.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost him tooo.
Miss all the talk about movies, books and news...
Miss his comment, his observation and his jokes...
Above all I miss sharing my live: the joy and sadness, the up and down.
Wish I could get him back.