Monday, January 15, 2007

In retrospect

This old syndrom of procrastinating has gone beserk. Am supposed to write the report. Successfully forced myself to wake up in the middle of the night to do it for this past week, and all I’ve got is racoon eyes and lack of sleep (plus a couple of paragraph). It is so frustrating.

Anyhoo.

Late as it is, I think last year was a more than okay. I’ve got a promotion with substansial raise in the middle of last year. Although I did not get the scholarship, I finally managed to get really serious about continuing my study and took significant step to start it as opposed to just planning about it.

And tough as it was, I’ve grown a lot this year. If there were several coming of ages in one’s life, last year was definitely one of them.
And of course, living with baby was, and is, superb superb superb.

I don’t want my life to be perfect nor always saccharine sweet. The ups and downs that makes it adventurous and interesting and make me realized that am so blessed.

No comments: