
About a year a go, I wrote a to do list on a post-it and stuck it on the bottom side of my computer screen so I will be constantly reminded, despite all pouring tasks, to pursue what I think I have to in order to achieve my goals.
Zillion years later (it felt that long), when I noticed that the ink has started to fade, I also realized that out of 6 items:
Passed one with very good result,
Sadly failed to get this item, but,
That freed me from the obligation to take this,
And although I failed number 2, the big honchos offered me another which included expenses for chubbs & baby (and becoming kiwis/hobbits ;p)
So, down four.
By finishing this item (which am doing right now), am also recharging myself and this bloody frozen thing called my brain.
Which surely helps a lot leveraging my confidence in accomplishing task number 6.
HA!
Zillion years later (it felt that long), when I noticed that the ink has started to fade, I also realized that out of 6 items:
Passed one with very good result,
Sadly failed to get this item, but,
That freed me from the obligation to take this,
And although I failed number 2, the big honchos offered me another which included expenses for chubbs & baby (and becoming kiwis/hobbits ;p)
So, down four.
By finishing this item (which am doing right now), am also recharging myself and this bloody frozen thing called my brain.
Which surely helps a lot leveraging my confidence in accomplishing task number 6.
HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment