Remind me why I want this job. Remind me why I have to go through all this. Remind me what its worth. Remind me that all this will bring some good. Remind me that I will be a better person. Remind me, because I’m in doubt.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Long term goal: to be financially independent. Half way goal: to help me with my, still in the making, marketing consultant. Short term goal: to be part of the elite intelectual group of 'crazy' PhDs.
So hang in there dear Sis, set your eyes on the price and you will be done before you know it. Promise!
1 comment:
Long term goal: to be financially independent.
Half way goal: to help me with my, still in the making, marketing consultant.
Short term goal: to be part of the elite intelectual group of 'crazy' PhDs.
So hang in there dear Sis, set your eyes on the price and you will be done before you know it. Promise!
Post a Comment