Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Non-style profile

the third month of this year is almost over and this is my first entry. 
firstly, i would like to say that i follow thesartorialist religiously and i really really like his blog and i learn a lot from his pics. if the owner ever stumble upon this post, i would like to tell him to please please take this as a compliment.
thus, my take on his questionnaire. 

Job?
frustrated candidate
Style icons
icons? what icons? define style icons. yaaarrghhh....
Describe your personal style
survival
I build my daily look around
the bloody weather
Personal Style quirk?
a dash of colour
Favorite designers?
can't differentiate between celine and chloe.
Most cherished item?
nephew's levi jacket he's outgrown
The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit …
too absorbed to find any.
Favorite stores?
muji

Most stylish city?
errr... define stylish?
Favorite vacation spot?
home home home
Favorite cocktail?
shrimp
Favorite place to search for inspiration?
google scholar. oh, inspiration for what again?
I spend my weekends?
stressing about next writing submission
I always break this fashion rule?
what fashion rule?
I never break this fashion rule.
what rule again?
Never caught wearing? 
handcuff? 
Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear?
eh?

Best stylish movies?
lust caution
Currently reading?
Footnotes in Gaza by Joe Sacco
humongous stacks of journal articles. bleh. bleh. bleh.

1 comment:

Chommar said...

hahahaha!!!! kocak bener ra!