I’m going to post
series of opinions to keep me going. Sort of writing exercises, a proper
writing where one systematically argues some points and backs them up. And, I
have to write it every night before I go to bed so that I’m kinda ready to
write what I’m supposed to write the next day. Blogging my report drafts have
been motivating for a while. Now I’m already bored and faltered. And stuck. And
anxious.
Yada yada yada.
Excuses excuses excuses.
Anyhoo.
I’m going to post my
personal opinion.
It might be biased,
prejudiced, politically incorrect, ignorant and what have you.
It will be easily
misunderstood.
So don’t say that I
don’t warn you.
updates:
it kinda goes bonkers. the next day i can't focus on my work writing as i kept thinking about stuff i would like to write in this blog. yaaargggh...
updates:
it kinda goes bonkers. the next day i can't focus on my work writing as i kept thinking about stuff i would like to write in this blog. yaaargggh...
No comments:
Post a Comment