Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Love and War

All is fair in love and war.
Can’t say that I disagree.
But one surely can choose how one’s going to win it. how much one’s willng to sacrifice. How much resource be used. How many casualties and other damages.
And based on that, one can decide whether one’s going to war/pursue the love or not.
I do not believe in war. I don’t think there is ever good enough reason to do it because all the harm done is always greater.
I also do not believe in hurting so many people while getting the love of your life.
how one can be so happy over so many wounded hearts?
Just like war, how can one build something good over something so ruined and spoiled? Europe can heal itself in hundred of years. I don’t think one can remember if there’s ever a peace in Middle East. Some Asian countries are still struggling after all the devastation of war. It is not easy to make something, especially from some rubble. It takes a lot of time, work, more sacrifices, patience, strenght etc. some countries can not recuperate and still live in the ruins. In some ways, this could happen to a relationship.
And to the casualties, do humans live long enough to heal their wounded heart?
Some do, but some just can not get over their pain.
Does one willing to take the responsibility of making some one/people unhappy?
Personally, I don’t think I deserve someone if I have to cause so much pain to so many people to get him. But I’m not a passionate person. So there.

No comments: