Oh where are you when I need you the most?
Tiniest bits of distraction make you flutter away.
There are so many things I have to do with your help, but you are so unattainable.
I need your help here.
Come back!!!!!
No, am not talking about anybody here.
Chubbs is as supportive as ever and so is my family.
I’m afraid I’m losing my ability to study. Teensy weensy things can distract me from the books am supposed to read, things I have to review. I know I have to find a quiet place, free from any intervention. I know that I have to do it on office hours (my boss is totally supportive on this. He has his own quiet/study time and he uses it regularly. Why oh why can’t I be as disciplined?) because I don’t want to think anything about my job when I get home. But I kept making excuses not to.
And I get depressed whenever I see the deadlines and that is not so good either because I can’t think clearly when I do.
Argh!!!!!!
Dang!!!!
The tickets home is sold out. How can we get home?
What a bummer-bummer week.
I need a bloody holiday.
Gggghhhh. need to blow off my steam. feel like cursing.
Shoot!!!! Fudge!!!!!!! Fudge!!!!! Fudge!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment