So my question is: should I try to do both, or should the baby wait?
Try to get pregnant while busy at work and getting myself ready to continue my education sounds very ambitious, I know. Actually, I have little energy left after work, and what’s left I use for studying. but my biological clock is ticking. heh heh heh. Besides, I haven’t sent any application and the earliest term that I could apply to is fall next year. so, it’s like I have a spare time to do it. this option looks more appealing because I can have so much help from my family if I have a baby here as opposed to taking care of everything alone if I had the baby abroad.
But as I mentioned earlier, I don’t think my body’s quite fit to do it anyway.
I guess baby must wait even if I didn’t plan to.
Well, as bono said:
what you don’t have you don’t need it now
(this post was supposed to be one of those topics I created to practice writing. Guess this one’s not working too well. it’s too personal. Geez…. I blew it again)
1 comment:
Ra, dl aku pake pengaman dadakan biar ga punya anak dulu hehe. tp tetep aja terjadi si alif. sampe bingung mo bilangnya ke kanazawa univ. pd akhirnya, si alif sehat, kuliah lulus, walo aku sadar ga optimal 2-2nya. so, atur rencana sebaik mungkin dan be prepared buat yg di luar rencana hihhihihihiihi
Post a Comment