Thursday, May 11, 2006

lethargic

Practically doing nothing today.
Came in, found out that this blog that’s been on hiatus for so long have made its come back for quite some time. Spend all morning catching up. From there, I found this funny other blog about celebrities with bad fashion sense. I became addicted to it and try to read all its postings till lunch.
At lunchtime, had a chat with a friend about writers. I told her that I think this productive-best-selling writer is either very clever by segmenting her novels to reader with thinking capability of junior high students or that is all she got despite her education abroad. She explains everything in her book right down into the use of g-string fer cryin’ out loud. My my…..
I also think that this other best selling writer is so preachy and boring. I read a novel for its story, not for enlightenment.
Am uncivilized, so sue me ;p

Anyways, how can you thaw your brain? Mine is frozen. I couldn’t retreive what’s inside and new information seems always bounced back. Just when I have to start my research, finish my proposal, write other proposal for this other sponsor, make a questionnaire for this other job that won’t give any added value to self, lots and lots and lots of reading books and journals…….
Instead of trying to do something, I blogwalk.
Great.

No comments: