Sudah lama sekali tidak menulis di sini. Bulan-bulan terakhir rasanya seperti naik arung jeram saja. Kadang naik, seringnya turun dan kelelep masuk air. Tapi semua memang ada akhirnya. Pinangan akhirnya diterima dan sekarang sudah sebulanan merantau di negeri si burung dan si buah yang namanya sama (beberapa teman baru tahu bahwa si buah ini ada versi burungnya juga. Hehehe….) kangen berat dengan si bubulibu yang bandel-tapi-cengli, bubumum, emak, bapanda dan si bibi. Kangen dengan semua kenyamanan di rumah lama, kangen bergosip atau ngomel-ngomel tak tentu dengan teman senasib, bercanda dengan my silly roomates, atau cuma ngobrol ke sana kemari dengan teman selantai.
Then again, its time to move on. Sudah saatnya merambah dunia yang baru sebelum terlalu enak di kolam lama yang rasanya makin sesak saja.
It all became a big blur since the news arrived in december. How I told them bosses, how I decided to go, how we applied for visa, how chaotic the administration process was, how we shop shop shop (that was the most fun part of it all. Hahaha….), how worried I was that I could not find accommodation until about a week prior to departure, how frustrated I was that we have not finished packing the night before. It was a good distraction to the fact that we are going to leave all the comforts of home and our beloved big family & friends.
The first weeks were also blurred memory of finding apartment, improving the mini proposal, searching and buying (cheap) furniture and finally settling down on our own place. It’s a bit ironic that I always want to live near the beach, and then here we are, on the north shore city, surrounded by beaches, but I only got one chance to get a glimpse of it from the moving car. Hm.
And now reality has started to sink in, the excitement has gone followed by all kinds of worries of whether or not we are going to survive this adventure with smallest scars.
So here we are, riding new boat to the unknown again. No doubt there will be storms ahead but hey, whats an adventure without tasting the fierce sea?
1 comment:
Ira sayang, selamat & sukses ya.. semoga bisa menikmati petualangan baru ini.. good luck. wish you all the best! klo pulang kampung kasih tau...
Post a Comment