It is one thing to think of and to feel hatred toward someone.
It is another thing to make it explicit.
These monstrosity suddenly took a shape. Took form. Reified.
Looking at it, I am exposed to my own hypocrisy and intolerance. Hideous-horrid-nasty self.
I am reminded that I am no better than the person I despise.
Then I try to justify these feelings to make me feel better about myself.
I want to know what it is that make this person so horrible.
Why do I have a bad perception about everything and anything that this person is doing. Why everything this person does is just so wrong.
Reviewed the previous post.
There are certain limits of my tolerance.
I don’t really care about this person’s values, interests and whatnots as long as they don’t bother me and my loved ones. They can do whatever as long as they don’t force me and my loved ones to do the same.
What enraged me is that these people shoved down their senseless-superficiality down our throats. Their ignorance makes me want to shoved these banalities up their asses.
These attitudes of us-serving-them is celestially revolting.
The man does it because his lack of social skill and his daft-spineless-scaredy behaviour towards the partner.
The partner does it because of her spoiled ignorance and she is this type of royalty who always gets what she wants.
I simply can not stand these people.
1 comment:
His wife is successfully transformed him to obey her or deep inside he doesn't care. Just wait until he found his way (or other woman).. Maybe his way is actually no way at all, he doesn't care. He has picked a wrong girl and he has found the way to compensate with either work hard or other woman. the situation (the stress) will eat his life span like fire through wood.... sorry.. I hope he is not exploding, I hope he has safety-pressure relief
Post a Comment